Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Minions

I had a fun time creating this page along with the April Progressive Digi-Scrap Challenge on Splitcoaststampers website.  You can view the challenge here:

Every week, on Tuesday, new tasks are added, so that after 4 weeks... you have a completed scrapbook page.

I chose to create a page around the Easter eggs I dyed.  They turned out so cute! lol!

Thanks for looking!

Background - Not Quite Navy

Stamp Brush Set - CelesteKnight (Watercolor overlay - Midnight Muse and Daffodil Delight); Stampin' Up (Autumn Elements - swirls in Whisper White; Blossoms Abound - swirls in Basic Black; Splatter in Daffodil Delight and Not Quite Navy both at reduced opacity; A Split Second - lines in Basic Black)

Punch - Square (filled w/Daffodil Delight DSP and Basic Black DSP); Flag (filled w/Daffodil Delight DSP)

Photo Box - filled with Whisper White (so I could round the corners to match.

Font - Broach and Market (Basic Black)

2 comments:

  1. Oh! My! GOSH!!!!!!!!! You did a great job! These are soooo cute, just so cute!!! I love them Diane and am glad you were having a ball at the time, making these cuties!!! Your page is terrific! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks Donna! Your comments always make me smile when I see them! hugs! =)

      Delete