Thursday, April 16, 2015

Seneca Park Zoo



Well.... guess what?  I was wrong... I haven't finished our 2014 photo book yet! I found a few trips that Mike went on without me last year.  So, I will be working on those to get this photo book finished!
In April 2014, Mike went to Rochester, NY for work.  He must have been there for 2 weeks, since he was able to go to the zoo there during the day.  I totally missed out, as there were raccoons at this zoo! How cool is that! (For anyone who doesn't know... I love raccoons!!!!)

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Background - Night of Navy Textured Cardstock
Embellishments - Walk in the Park II (leaf recolored outline Night of Navy); Dahlias (Night of Navy); Sunshine and Sprinkles (sun); Knots and Ties Trim (Daffodil Delight)
Stamp Brush Set - Solid Stripes (Whisper White)
Punch - Square (filled w/Daffodil Delight)
Font - Elephant (Whisper White) and Cuckoo (Daffodil Delight)



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment