Sunday, April 19, 2015

A Sweet Thing

 
I created this cute card for Mike's Mom who is retiring! She loves bluejays and so I felt this was perfect for her.  The quote I placed on the inside of the card.

I used the Irresistibly Yours DSP in the background, so I could brayer it with the color I wanted (in this case... Marina Mist). I used Stampin' Write markers (Not Quite Navy, Marina Mist, So Saffron and Crumb Cake) to color in the image.

Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - A Happy Thing, Sweet Essentials
Ink - Not Quite Navy, Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, So Saffron
Paper - Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Irresistibly Yours DSP
Accessories - Basic Pearls



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card Diane! I love how your sponged color on the back ground dsp makes this so special! Really pretty; TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Donna! I'm really loving the Irresistibly Yours DSP with all the many ways you can color it! =)

      Delete