Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Irresistible Birthday

I know from looking at this photo it looks black and white, but it's not... it's Early Espresso and Naturals White.

This is the first time I'm working with the 'Irresistibly Yours' DSP.  This paper works just like the technique 'Emboss Resist'... the paper is already set with the embossed part -- you just need to add the color.  There are many ways to add color - spritzing, sponging, brayering, and what I used... 'direct to paper'.  I took the stamp pad and rubbed it on the paper (then wiped off the part that was embossed).
Cool huh?

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Amazing Birthday
Ink - Early Espresso, Versamark
Paper - Naturals White, Early Espresso, Irresistibly Yours DSP
Accessories - Big Shot, Banners Framelits, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Heat Tool, White Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, dimensionals

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment