Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Christmas 2014

Yay! With this page complete... I believe I've finished our 2014 photo book! Wow! What an accomplishment! I'm so happy I can order it soon!

We didn't do much for Christmas in 2014, but I'm glad we still put up a tree.  Even though we knew we were going to take it down within a week.  (We were in the process of packing and moving to our new home in Oregon from Washington State).

Thanks for taking the time to view my work!

Supplies Used:
Background - Crumb Cake
Punch - Square(filled w/Christmas Jingle DSP#1 recolored Garden Green; Candy Cane Lane DSP#2)
Embellishments - Cherry Cobbler Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon)
Stamp Brush Set - Hello December Project Life (words - Whisper White)
Font - Arial Narrow (Whisper White)


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely page. I'm laughing because when I saw the "Christmas tree," and then the "Christmas 2014" title, I totally laughed inside while thinking, "Boy Diane, you have REALLY gotten yourself caught up with your scrapping" from when I knew you'd just learned MDS and began. I'm impressed!! Well done and congrats! Your page is very pretty, I'm especially drawn to the title line and the cute ribbon! Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful pages with us! Cheers! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so very much Donna! Although, I do wish I could say I was done with my 2014 photo book.... I guess I had missed a few trips that Mike took on his own last year. Oops! Hopefully, I'll be able to get these done so I can order this book soon! =)

      Delete