Friday, April 10, 2015

Maui 2014













I've been working on our 2014 photobook these past couple of days, with our trip to Maui in October 2014. We try to go to one Hawaiian Island each year around our anniversary (this was our 11th anniversary).

I decided to use one kit throughout my pages -- Paradise Found! <--- Lovely name, isn't it! 
Well, I did use other stamps too - Natural Composition Overlays - to get the 'sand' effect in the background piece.

Thanks for looking!

Supplies Used:
Background - Crumb Cake
Stamp Brush Set - Natural Composition Overlays (Sahara Sand); Paradise Found (palm tree - Close to Cocoa and Old Olive)
Embellishments - Paradise Found (words, flowers, leaf, hula girls)
Punch - Starburst (Summer Sun); Square (filled w/Whisper White and Paradise Found DSP)
Font - Brisk (Close to Cocoa)


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment