Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Happy Camper - MDSM112


Anita has a great sketch over at MDS Monday this week MDSM112. Here is the link to the challenge:

She wanted us to focus on just one photo and fill the other boxes with Project Life cards or designer series paper.  I took her advice and filled them with Project Life cards from the 'Happiness Is' kit.

I also took advantage of the sale (30% off) of all the My Digital Studio downloads, and bought the Happy Camper Memories download -- which is featured here.

Thanks for taking a look!

Supplies Used:
Background - Going Gray
Embellishments - Happiness Is Project Life (cards)
Stamp Brush Set - Happy Camper Memories (boots, title - Early Espresso and words - Elegant Eggplant); Splatter - Soft Suede
Font - Comic Sans (Early Espresso)




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

13 comments:

  1. Great page Diane! Oh, I love that Happy Camper download that you used! (I don't have that one, another to put on my must get list!!!) What an awesome cabin too; how lucky you are! I love the way you did your journaling and title. You're very good at capturing the moment. Thanks again for joining us at MDS Monday with an inspiring page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tami! Thanks! I played with the spacing to get the journaling "on the lines". =)

      Delete
  2. This is so cute Diane!! Love the little hiking boots along the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page, Diane! I love the boots across the bottom. Thanks for joining us this week at MDS Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute page!! And I hear ya- I keep adding downloads...! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tanya! I know...I have to make sure I get 'em before they're gone for good.

      Delete
  5. What a cute layout Diane! Love those hiking boots! And camping is something we do ALOT of, so I love your subject matter! I'm so glad you played along with my sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Anita! Thanks for a wonderful sketch too!

      Delete
  6. It's like I can smell the air and feel the peacefulness. I love the focus of your page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful page Diane, what a nice place to relax. Usually I see Hawaii in your photos so this is a different type of place to relax for you! I love that download too, those boots are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beth... thanks so much for your comments. True... we do have a lot of Hawaii photos. LOL! We loved going to the cabin... we hope to do it again soon. =)

      Delete