Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Serene Sympathy

I don't usually create so many layers on my cards, but I felt that this truly looks stunning with all it's lovely layers.

My sister-in-law's Uncle just passed away from Esophageal cancer... and the ribbon color for that type of cancer is periwinkle.  Now, periwinkle is a grayish-purple color... so I chose the Wisteria Wonder as my main color.  I know it's not periwinkle, but it's the closest I could come up with.

I broke up the sentiment 'With Sympathy', so it was stacked instead of in a line by using tape on the portion of stamp that I didn't want stamped.

I used a sharpie to color the pearls black.

Thanks for taking a look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Bloom with Hope, Serene Silhouettes
Paper - Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Basic Black, Wisteria Wonder DSP
Ink - Wisteria Wonder, Basic Black
Accessories - Big Shot, Square Lattice TIEF, Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Sharpie (Non-SU)

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment