Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Caesars Head State Park


Trying to work on our 2014 photobook to get my last few pages complete (at least the ones that I forgot to add.... oops!).  Here is Mike's trip to South Carolina. He and his co-worker hiked within the Caesars Head State Park.  It was very overcast, but they still enjoyed their outing.... especially rescuing a turtle who decided to walk across the road (slowly). =)

Thanks for looking!
Supplies Used:
Embellishments - Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack (Summer Starfruit thread and bow)
Stamp Brush Sets - Inspired by Nature (flower - Summer Sun, Soft Suede and Old Olive; grass - Always Artichoke); Decorative Overlays (Pool Party and Always Artichoke)
Punches - Square (filled w/Soft Suede DSP; Summer Sun and Whisper White)
Font - Teen Scene (Summer Sun and Soft Suede)




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Loving that big chair and the vistas, of course. I like how on the first page, as I was tipping my head to see the picture of Mike that really, that particular photo was straight and I didn't need to tip my head (like, you fooled me)!!! A lovely page and I have always loved those big (stamped) flowers, too! Beautiful! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna! I, too, noticed that "illusion" -- kinda cool - Huh!

      Delete