Monday, April 6, 2015

Big Owl



Our nieces LOVE owls, so I try to make them as often as I can for when there birthdays roll around. I saw a post-it note holder on Pinterest and just thought it was so cute.

Here is the photo of the post-it note holder (cute - huh?):
I used retired DSP and found ways to use my framelits, die-cuts and punches to create my owl.

Thanks for taking a look!

Supplies Used:
Paper - Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Real Red, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Love Specialty DSP
Accessories - Big Shot, Flower Fair (beak),Ovals Collection (body), Itty Bitty Accents Punch (small heart), Perfect Print Numbers Bigz Die (big heart), Flower Frezy Bigz L Die (eye iris), Circle Punch (white eyeball), Pink Pirouette Taffeta Ribbon, glue dot, White Watercolor Crayon



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment