Monday, April 27, 2015

Woodburn


It's Monday again, and MDS Monday has a new sketch challenge posted.  Jeanna provided this week's sketch.  You may view their blog along with all the lovely pages created by the design team here: http://mdsmonday.blogspot.com/2015/04/mdsm-111-cute-done.html

Well, as I see here I didn't put my title in the correct spot, but I did use the 'Everyday Adventure Project Life digital download throughout this page.  I added tulips from the 'Handpicked for Mom' and the washi tape from the 'Delightful Digital Tape' digital downloads.

One thing I'd like to point out is that I used a Project Life pocket card for the background.  I encompassed the whole background with a photo box and just dragged my card in the box.  It did give me an error saying it may pixelate, but when printed I do not see any pixelation.  The pocket card looked like rows of tulips -- I felt it was perfect for the background! =)

I realize that there are no photos of the beautiful rows of tulip fields on my page -- I'll need to create another page for that, but wanted to showcase us being silly at the festival! We are too cute!

Oh wait!  Here's a lovely photo of the tulip fields for you to see now:

Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies Used:
Background - Everyday Adventure Project Life pocket card
Stamp Brush Set - Everyday Adventure Project Life (word 'LOVE', sayings, flag w/words, camera); Handpicked for Mom - Tulip (colored Old Olive, Tangelo Twist and Summer Sun)
Embellishments - Everyday Adventure Project Life pocket cards; Delightful Digital Tape (recolored Old Olive and Tangelo Twist)
Punch - Square (filled w/Whisper White)
Font - Bobo and Adorable (Basic Black)


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

14 comments:

  1. How funny Diane! You guys are a riot!!! (You look good as a blonde!) But seriously, I love your page...love how you added a card to the whole background, and love the pretty bright colors your chose. The tulips next to the title are too perfect. Thanks for playing with us again this week:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha....thanks Tami! We always have fun where ever we go... we LOVE life! =)

      Delete
  2. Too funny! love those pictures! looks like you had a lot of fun at the festival! what a great page Diane!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane! I LOVE this! I love the bright colors of this kit with the black. I also love your creativity in using one of the cards as a background. This page is AWESOME. Thank you for always being so kind and commenting on my blog. Seeing your name pop up always makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe...thank so very much Jeanna! Your words bring a smile to my face too! I LOVE seeing all the different pages people do -- all with the same sketch -- such creativity and it always gives me inspiration for all my scrapbook pages! Without all the talented design team members' sketches and pages, I'd probably still be making mediocre scrapbook pages. LOL! Thanks for all you do! =)

      Delete
  4. Those pictures are hilarious, Diane! What a great page! Love the colors too. Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diane, your page is just too fun! Glad you were "picked"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!!! Those blonde braids suit you! Love your background with one PL card! I am going to do that next! And I'm not just saying that... you've inspired me! Thanks for playing along at MDS Monday! Come back for my sketch tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...good to know I'll look good as a blonde dutch girl! =) Glad I could inspire you, as you know all the design team members have inspired me throughout these challenges! =)

      Delete