Thursday, April 16, 2015

Hershey Gardens



My Husband went to the Hershey Gardens in May 2014.  Here is my double-page spread of his trip. I believe I was in Cleveland at this time while he was in Harrisburg PA.  I remember that it was after this working trip that he was let go of his job at Avaya.  Wow! What a year of change 2014 was for us.  So very thankful to the Lord that he was hired by Interactive Northwest Inc. in January 2015.

Mike took so many beautiful photos of the gardens... it's always hard to choose just a few to showcase on a scrapbook page.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Background - My Sweet Pea DSP#29
Punch - Flag (Chocolate Chip)
Stamp Brush Set - Blossoms Abound (flowers - So Saffron and Pretty in Pink)
Font - Gabriola (Whisper White)


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what beautiful photos!!! You do a great job of paring down Diane although I can feel the pain in doing so, too. But well done, as always. I don't think I have ever seen a squirrel with Such Fat Legs though, honestly! :) TFS your beautiful spread!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna! LOL... too funny about that squirrel legs. Come to think about it... I've never seen that huge of legs on one either. He must work/jump a lot! =)

      Delete