Saturday, April 11, 2015

Fabulous Shop

I have always wanted to try to emboss on vellum... well, today was THE day! Wow! I love the results! Beautiful!

I also wanted to try coloring the rhinestones with the blendabilities markers -- ta da! Did it today! Lovely!

I see now that I maybe should have white embossed the sentiment... cuz the black really stands out in my Gray/Yellow/White card, but other than that! I believe my card is gorgeous (IMHO)! LOL!

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Flower Shop, Fabulous Four
Ink - Versamark, Memento, Smoky Slate
Paper - Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Irresistibly Yours DSP, Daffodil Delight, WhiteVellum
Accessories - Big Shot, Fancy Fan TIEF, Flower Frenzy Bigz L Die, Pansy Punch, Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment