Friday, March 28, 2014

Marymoor

 

I had created a 12x12 calendar page of the image you see on the left....and wanted to use it in my 2012 photobook (so I converted it to a 8.5x11 page).  Also, I created a companion page to make it a double-page spread!  These pages reflect the joy in nature that both Mike and I have come to love!

One of the photos is of a tree.... where both Mike and I thought it looked a lot like the 'Whomping Willow' tree in the movies 'Harry Potter'.  So.... we couldn't miss the photo-op of the tree 'whomping' on me.  We have so much fun!

Thanks for taking a look!

Supplies Used: My Digital Studio (Stampin' Up!)
Background paper - Ice Cream Parlor DSP #5
Embellishments - Dahlias (Midnight Muse, Daffodil Delight, Primrose Petals)
Stamp Brush Set - Cheerful Treat (flower spray - Whisper White)
Punch - Square (filled w/Ice Cream Parlor DSP #5; Calypso Coral); Fun Flower (filled w/Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals and Daffodil Delight); Flag (filled w/Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals and Daffodil Delight)
Font - Lavanderia and KG Eyes Wide Open(Whisper White)

No comments:

Post a Comment