Thursday, March 20, 2014

Beautiful Flowers


There are times when I'm just amazed at all the lovely talent that I find on blogs, websites, Stampin' Connection, Splitcoaststampers..... as well as through Pinterest! Wow!  So, when I saw this lovely card from Chat Wszelaki on Pinterest.... I pinned it immediately in hopes of me creating something similar.
Here's Chat's card that I drew inspiration from:

Then, I saw that Chat got her inspiration from Chris Smith.  Here is Chris' card here:

Like I said..... beautiful inspiration!  So thank you Chat and Chris..... your layouts allowed me to produce my lovely card!

I used My Digital Studio to print the sentiment on Whisper White cardstock (I wanted a elegant sentiment....and most of mine are not too flourish-y. <--- Is that even a word! LOL!)  Anyway, after I printed the sentiment I stamped the 'Best of Flowers' in Pear Pizzazz before I die-cut with the window framelit.

Supplies Used:
Stamp Brush Set - Beautiful Birthday (My Digital Studio)
Stamp Set - Best of Flowers
Paper - Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Ink - Basic Black, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories - Big Shot, Windows Framelits, Satin Ribbon (Basic Black), Brads (Basic Black), Decorative Dots TIEF, glue dots, dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. These cards are all wonderful, they're terrific! I especially love the Easter card! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete