Thursday, March 27, 2014

Graduate Glimmer - FTL285

 

Another cute sketch from the Clean & Simple blog this week!  You may view the challenge and all the cards created with it here:

I'm a bit disappointed with my lighting on my photo.... cause it doesn't reflect the true colors of Elegant Eggplant, Glimmer Gold and Whisper White on this card. Oh well..... imagine a deep purple with gold and crisp white! lol! Royal colors indeed!

I used My Digital Studio software to create this card.  The Glimmer Kit with it's gold trim created a lovely border around my piece. The hats....along with the sentiment is from the Stamp Brush Set - Go Graduate Plus.... isn't it great to be able to mirror stamps, as well as, make them bigger or smaller to fit your needs!  The font I used is called 'AtLastGreetings'.  I printed all this on Whisper White cardstock and then attached it to a piece of Elegant Eggplant.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used - My Digital Studio software, Stampin' Up products
Paper - Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Stamp Brush Set - Go Graduate Plus (hats - Basic Black; sentiment - Elegant Eggplant)
Embellishments - Glimmer Kit (gold trim)
Font - AtLastGreetings (Elegant Eggplant)


1 comment:

  1. Great card, I love those flying caps! Great job modifying the sketch with your horizontal glimmer lines, too! Wonderful, Diane!! :)

    ReplyDelete