Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Mom Moments


I'm working on a few Mother's Day cards today (for my Mother-in-law and my Grandma H).  It's a bit bittersweet, as last year I also had my Grandma S and my Mom to create a card for.... this year, I do not.  Give a hug to all nurturing figures out there.... whether it be a Mom, Grandma, Aunt, Sister!

I found this card on Pinterest through the Vera Stamps blog:

I really liked the graffiti look of this card! So.... working with My Digital Studio software, I tried to create something similar with 'Mom' words.  Although.... I didn't care for the look (on my card) of placing the words over 'Mother'..... so I just placed them over and under the word.  <--- I know I'm a bit 'OCD' in that it has to be uniform and perfect. lol!

Thanks for taking a look!

Supplies Used - My Digital Studio software (Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Brush Sets - Handpicked for Mom (blossoms - Crumb Cake); Million-Dollar Moments (flower spray - Calypso Coral)
Freeform Tool - colored in the three flowers with Calypso Coral
Fonts - Long Island (Calypso Coral); Duchess, Lavanderia, Majestic, Pristina, Celebrity (Crumb Cake)


No comments:

Post a Comment