Thursday, March 13, 2014

Decorative Medallions


I saw a similar card by Jennifer Brum, and wanted to try making my own version (with different stamps and colors).  I chose Early Espresso and Very Vanilla.... although this picture looks like it's Black/White (hmmm).
Anyway, here is Jennifer Brum card:

I do have the Secret Garden stamp used in Jennifer's version, but wanted to use the Medallion stamp set on mine.  I think it turned out classy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used - (Stampin' Up! products, unless otherwise noted)
Stamp sets - Daydream Medallions
Paper - Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Ink - Early Espresso, Watermark
Accessories - Heat Tool, Embossing Powder (White), Embossing Buddy, Big Shot, Decorative Dots TIEF, glue dots, dimensionals, Basic Pearls, scissors, Boho Blossoms Punch, Satin Ribbon (Early Espresso), Floral Framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment