Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Lucky in Love - DGSC115


Using the challenge on Splitcoaststampers for the month of March, I created this page.  Not sure how I will use it.... maybe as a calendar page for next years' calendar (March, of course!).

The challenge - DGSC115 (Wearing O' the Green) asked us to use a sketch from anywhere, plus a get inspiration from a photo of a cake (cream and green).  You may view the challenge here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/digital-scrapbooking-tuesdays-f253/dgsc115-wearing-ogreen-march-2014-a-t585208.html

I chose to use the colors artichoke, vanilla and black.  The photo is from my little brother's wedding in December 2013.
I (loosely) used a sketch I found on pagemaps from February 2014.  Here is the sketch:


Thanks for looking!

Supplies Used: (My Digital Software - Stampin' Up!)
Background - Love Impressions DSP (recolored Always Artichoke)
Punch - Square (filled w/Textured Cardstock - Always Artichoke); Perfect Pennants (Basic Black)
Stamp Brush Sets - So Happy For You (clover - River Rock and Very Vanilla); Luck O' the Irish (words 'lucky' and 'kiss me' - Basic Black); Moments Ago (words 'you + me' - Basic Black); Glimmer Kit (word 'love' - Basic Black)
Embellishment - Glimmer Kit (Gold Trim); Blossoms Abound (Banner)
Font - Script 92 (Basic Black)

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely Gorgeous, every bit of this page and the photo!!! :)

    ReplyDelete