Friday, March 14, 2014

Garden Stems


Wow! I'm liking how this turned out!  I used a color combo from the 'color coach' -- Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette and Crisp Cantaloupe (Although, I added Pistachio Pudding and Crumb Cake along with Very Vanilla too!). 

I stamped the hardwood image on the Crumb Cake Cardstock prior to die-cutting the Apothecary Framelit out.  With the stamp-a-ma-jig, I centered the sentiment on the Very Vanilla cardstock. I then matted the hardwood background on a piece of Soft Suede.

Using scissors after I stamped the flowers on a piece of Very Vanilla, I carefully cut them out.  You can see where I made one of the flowers smaller by cutting off the outer petals. <---Pretty cool to have another flower to 'choose' from.

I adhered the flowers and leaves with either glue dots and/or dimensionals to create the look that you see here!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used - Stampin' Up! products, unless otherwise noted
Stamp sets - Simple Stems, Memorable Moments, Hardwood
Paper - Crisp Cantaloupe, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Pistachio Pudding, Soft Suede
Ink - Soft Suede, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pink Pirouette
Accessories - Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Secret Garden Framelits, stamp-a-ma-jig, scissors, dimensionals, glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment