Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Peaceful Expression


It's been a while since I was able to create cards in my craft area.  And... with my new products too!  I had fun creating this card.  I started with watercolor paper and stamped the flower image.  Then, using my blender pen and Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Crushed Curry and Wild Wasabi, I colored the flower.  Using my stamp-a-ma-jig, I was able to get the sentiment centered and as close to the top edge of the banner as possible.  I used by Big Shot to cut out the banner (with the Banners Framelits) and to texture (using the Decorative Dots TIEF) the background piece.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used: (All Stampin' Up products, unless otherwise noted)
Stamp Sets - Peaceful Petals, Express Yourself
Paper - Naturals White, Bermuda Bay, Watercolor
Ink - Staz-on Black, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Wild Wasabi
Accessories - Taffeta Ribbon (Bermuda Bay), stamp-a-ma-jig, Big Shot, Decorative Dots TIEF, Banners Framelits, Blender Pen

1 comment: