Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Blossom Punch Expression - RS107

 

I saw this cute sketch and the lovely technique of using the negative space left by punches or dies.... that I just had to try my hand at creating something! What lovely inspiration and great cards from the design team at Retro Sketches.  You may view the challenge and all the cards created with it here: http://retrosketches.blogspot.com/2014/03/retrosketches-107.html

I used the Blossom Punch on Whisper White cardstock and placed the Sweet Sorbet DSP underneath it!  I wanted to use the colors within the DSP, so I matted it on Summer Starfruit and used Sahara Sand as the base of this 5.5x5.5 inch square card.

I sentiment is from 'Express Yourself' stamp set.  I finished this card by adding silver 1/8" ribbon.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used: Stampin' Up! products, unless otherwise noted
Stamp set - Express Yourself
Paper - Sahara Sand, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, Sweet Sorbet DSP
Ink - Black Staz-on
Accessories - Blossom Punch, glue dot

No comments:

Post a Comment