Friday, March 28, 2014

Sammamish Park

 

We are so very fortunate to live where we do in Washington State.  There is so much beauty so close to where we live -- some, which in this case -- within waking distance.  Mike and I love to walk, so when improvements were made to the walking trails around Sammamish Lake.... we just had to try them out.

Now, remember I am way behind in my scrapbooking.... so I'm still working on 2012! HA!  I will get caught up-to-date! I will get caught up-to-date! I will get caught up-to-date! <--- Maybe if I keep saying that it'll happen.....someday. LOL

In creating these pages, I used the Urban Garden DSP.  Once I had the papers down how I wanted them.... I just selected add a duplicate mirrored page to get my second page!

Supplies Used - My Digital Studio (Stampin' Up!)
Background paper - Urban Garden DSP #11
Punch - Square (filled w/ Urban Garden DSP #3, #5, #6; Baja Breeze); Square and Circle (Not Quite Navy for underneath metal frame)
Embellishments - Hodgepodge Hardware (Vanilla Frame recolored Not Quite Navy); Timeless Taffeta Trimmings (Whisper White Ribbon); Brads (Not Quite Navy); Staples and Stitching (Very Vanilla)
Stamp Brush Sets - Autumn Days (Not Quite Navy and Whisper White); Presto Patterns Overlays (frame around photo - Not Quite Navy); Spring Fever (words -Enjoy Life - Very Vanilla and Not Quite Navy)
Font - Bernard MT Condensed (Whisper White)

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! :) (You find all the weirdest words/names to be found in our country; lol)! Beautiful shots and layout!! :)

    ReplyDelete