Monday, July 11, 2016

You Wonder

As I get older.... I find that I'm in need of more and more of these cards. Life... you are here but a moment in time -- it's what you do during that time, to bring joy to other's, that makes life so much more enjoyable and happy. Take a moment to feel the blessings of each and every one who has touched your life (big or small) today!

In this card, I made the stems on the lilies longer by turning the stamp upside down and stamping just the stems on the bottom portion of the card. I then attached the ribbon to hide the parts that don't quite match up!

I used the AquaPainter to add subtle color to the flowers.

Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Remarkable You, Rose Wonder
Ink - Memento, Pear Pizzazz, Smoky Slate, So Saffron
Paper - Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories - Black Satin Ribbon, Rose Garden Thinlits, Big Shot, AquaPainter, Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment