Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Oregon Gardens


Continuing my work on our 2017 Calendar with our trip that we took to the Oregon Gardens in May 2016. Since this is my second page for my calendar.... this one will be for the month of February.
Now, with that said, I wanted to incorporate some hearts and pink onto my page even though the photos were all green and earthy colors. I really like the pop of pink on this page!

I chose a gravel background as that was what all the pathways were made out of around the gardens. The background wasn't dark enough, so I re-colored it darker to match the gravel in my photo. Clever - huh?

The word 'Oregon' was created using the Timeless Type Junior Letters from Stampin' Up! I added each letter, positioned and aligned them...then grouped them together, so that I could size those letters down proportionally.

Thanks for stopping by for a look!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite digital software
Background - Campfire Stories (Mags Gfx) - recolored a dark gray
Embellishments - Love Blooms Eternal (MyCfts) - Heart Bunch; Love (Lpritchett) - Flowers; It's the Little Things (wendyp) - Flowers
Punches - Timeless Type Junior Letters (Stampin' Up!) colored white
Font - Brannball Small (black); Cerebral (white)

No comments:

Post a Comment