Friday, July 29, 2016

Trillium Lake Calendar Page



Resuming my pages for my 2017 Calendar with our trip to Trillium Lake in the Mt Hood National Forest in Oregon. Such a breathtaking backdrop! We hiked around the lake that day...gorgeous day for a hike!

I didn't have any trillium flowers in my digital stash...which would have been so much more appropriate than these flowers that I placed on my page. But, I love the look and coordination with the big picture that they provide. As you can see... I added a second text box for 'Lake' with white underneath the brown, so that it would stand out more (it tended to just blend in with the background).

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
My Memories Suite digital software
Background - Campfire Stories (MagsGfx)
Embellishments - Winter Blue (Dillie) - Flowers and Leaves; Walk In The Park (Stampin' Up!) - Leaf Border (recolored white)
Punch - Square (filled w/brown)
Font - Rockwell Extra Bold (white); At Mahogany Script (brown and white)

No comments:

Post a Comment