Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Tin Meadows


My sister and her family live in Colorado....where they can see the mountains out their back window/balcony. As it is my brother-in-law's birthday... I felt a card that showcased the mountains would be perfect for him.

Now, I do have to say that this is my third attempt at coloring in the images. I first tried a blender pen...not so good with a large expanse to color. Next, I tried a brayer.... ugh...the colors were too dark. Finally, with the one shown, I used an AquaPainter. I wish there was something that easily colored large areas without showing brush strokes.  Maybe it's just the operator and I don't know the correct technique with blender pens and brayers.  Anyways.... I'm happy with my results with the AquaPainter that I don't have to do attempt #4. LOL!

I colored the "flowers" and tips of the mountain with a white colored pencil then added Wink of Stella to them.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - In The Meadow, Tin of Cards
Ink - So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake, Memento
Paper - Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, So Saffron DSP
Accessories - Big Shot, Circles Collection Framelits, AquaPainter, Wink of Stella

No comments:

Post a Comment