Saturday, July 23, 2016

Cupcakes


I decided to play with the Sprinkles of Life stamp set along with a layout I found on Pinterest. For each card base I used 4.25x8.5...and folded in half (this way I could wrap the ribbon around the card with the ends falling behind the Deco Labels Framelits.

I embossed only the top portion of the card base with the Decorative Dots TIEF (Texture Impressions Embossing Folder), and then placed a piece of black or pink piece to the bottom portion of the base. I then wrapped the ribbon around the seam of the papers -- leaving the ends in the front, so that the framelit shape would cover the ends.

I die-cut the Deco Labels Framelits and stamped the bottom portion of the cupcake directly on the piece along with the sentiment. I attached the framelit to the card base.

I stamped the top portion of the cupcake onto colored cardstock and used the Tree Builder Punch to punch out the frosting. I used dimensionals to attach the frosting to the cupcake to make it pop.

I added the rhinestones to the sides...as I felt that the label was too plain.... now I'm thinking the label is too big. What are your thoughts?

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used
Stamp sets - Sprinkles of Life
Ink - Memento
Paper - Real Red, Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, So Saffron, Whisper White
Accessories - Big Shot, Deco Labels Framelits, Decorative Dots TIEF, rhinestones, Taffeta Ribbon (Real Red, Daffodil Delight), dimensionals, Tree Builder Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment