Friday, July 22, 2016

Phrase Flourish


In need of a "Get Well" card... I made several to have on hand should I need some in the future. Sometimes it's hard to come up with a design on such short notice -- does that ever happen to you?  I got some inspiration from Pinterest using the 'Flourishing Phrases' stamp set from Stampin' Up! I decided not to use the matching framelits on these cards... just wanted to use the stamp set.

I wanted to incorporate the matching DSP for the 3 new In-Color that I used... Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo and Sweet Sugarplum.  I'm loving that Sweet Sugarplum color!

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Flourishing Phrases
Ink - Versamark
Paper - Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach, Whisper White
Accessories - White Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Circles Collection Framelits, Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment