Tuesday, July 12, 2016

18 Milestone

 

I liked the general layout of Michelle Last's card that I found on Pinterest.  However.... I needed a masculine card for my nephew who is turning 18! Thanks for your layout inspiration Michelle!

I stamped the leaves twice behind the numbers to give it a fuller look.  I decided not to use the banner stamp that was included with the Number of Years Stamp set.... I used the Bloomin' Love stamp set instead.  I felt that the leaves on the sides of the banner went along better with the leaves in the background.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Number of Years, Bloomin' Love
Ink - Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake
Paper - Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Accessories - Big Shot, Large Numbers Framelits, glue dots, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment