Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Vintage Pair

I wanted to work with the Little Letters Thinlits Dies that I had, so I paired it with "Perfect Pairings" stamp set (ha... did you see what I did there!). I felt that the result was a bit too plain for my card, so I added a "Vintage Leaves" stamp.

I used the Designer Series Paper (DSP) called "It's My Party" and I aligned the letters on the DSP so that all the little arrows were pointing down. It helps when you use the Magnetic Platform in the Big Shot!

Since the stamp within the "Perfect Pairings" stamp set had 'Happy Birthday', I used a marker to only color in 'Birthday'.

Thanks for taking a look!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Vintage Leaves, Perfect Pairings
Ink - Memento
Paper - Delightful Dijon, It's My Party DSP
Accessories - Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Little Letters Thinlits, Leaflets Framelits, White Baker's Twine, glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment