Monday, June 27, 2016

Leaves


What a great and simple card to make! I cannot take credit for this creation (at least in the brown/black combination).... I was inspired by Teneale Williams' card found on Pinterest.  Here is her card:

To achieve this lovely creation. I used a clear block (Block D = 2-7/8 x 2-11/16) and stamped that into the ink pad (Crumb Cake of Soft Sky) and stamped that onto the Whisper White cardstock.
I then stamped the leave stamp (Vintage Leaves) with Memento ink directly on top of the stamped image of the square. I added the sentiment (Watercolor Wishes) to the bottom section.

I finished the card by matting them with Basic Black cardstock and then attaching them to their card bases.

Thanks so much for looking!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Set - Vintage Leaves, Watercolor Wishes
Ink - Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, Memento
Paper - Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories - Clear Block D

No comments:

Post a Comment