Friday, July 29, 2016

Birthday in the Meadow

I don't usually create scenes on my cards, but with this stamp set... I just had to give it a try. My final card turned out fabulous (In my opinion... LOL!)... but the work that I had to do to get there...whew!

Coloring in the scene took a bit of time to get it right. I first tried using just the blender pen.... but the "water" just didn't flow very well on the paper. I finally ended up using the aqua painter to achieve the results you see here along with the blender pen.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Stamp sets - In The Meadow, Birthday Blossoms
Ink - Soft Suede, Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz, Smoky Slate
Paper - Soft Suede, Soft Sky, Whisper White
Accessories - Blender Pen, Aqua Painter, Banners Framelits, Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment