Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Vacation House




Continuing working on our vacation trip to Orlando in May 2012.  Here are photos of our vacation rental home and of our little photo shoot by the gatehouse of Doug's family and Mike &I! We enjoyed it!

I used a sketch I saw on the SweetShoppe website:

As you can see from my page, I left a lot of the embellishments off of it! 
Thanks for looking!

Supplies Used: My Digital Studio (Stampin' Up!)
Background - Whisper White
Punch - Square (filled w/Pink Flamingo DSP #1); Flag (filled w/Melon Mambo Dotted Stripe DSP and Coastal Island Dots DSP); Large Photo Corner (filled w/Coastal Island Dots DSP)
Embellishments - Ruffled Ribbon (Island Indigo); Printed Brads (Island Indigo)
Stamp Brush Set - Earth Laughs (flourish - Coastal Cabana and Island Indigo); Blossoms Abound (swirl- Melon Mambo)
Font - Aurora (Island Indigo)

No comments:

Post a Comment