Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Having Fun!

 

Yeah! Finally finished scrapbooking our May 2012 trip to Orlando with my two brother's and their families.  Wow! What an exciting trip!

The top two pages just reflect us having fun posing throughout the parks.  Things to note:  There is an ice cream shop in Islands of Adventure called 'Schwab's'.... since my brother's and family ARE indeed Schwab's -- we couldn't miss that photo-op!  My brother, Doug, is called 'Squidward' at work by a few co-workers -- so he got a photo with him! And last, my niece, Sam.... got a photo with Sam I Am! Totally cute!

The bottom two pages show our one day trip to Wet 'n Wild Waterpark and our dinner/show at Arabian Nights. 

I'm so happy to have re-lived this vacation again while I've scrapbooked it!  I so wanna go back now!
Or, at least, plan another trip with some family members!

Thanks for looking!

Supplies Used: My Digital Studio software, Stampin' Up!
Background paper - Whisper White
Punch - Square (filled w/Pink Flamingo DSP #1); Flag (filled w/Melon Mambo Dotted Stripe DSP and Coastal Island Dots DSP); Large Photo Corner (filled w/Coastal Island Dots DSP)
Embellishments - Ruffled Ribbon (Island Indigo); Printed Brads (Island Indigo)
Stamp Brush Sets - Earth Laughs (Island Indigo and Coastal Cabana); Blossoms Abound (swirl - Melon Mambo
Font - Aurora (Island Indigo)

2 comments:

  1. Still looking, imagining "the book!" This is all So Awesome!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna! I wish we lived closer.... so you could see my finished photobooks! hugs!

      Delete