Thursday, April 10, 2014

Birthday Milestones

 

In July 2012, we celebrated my Dad's 70th and my brother's 40th birthday's at Bucci's J. Bella's restaurant.  My sister and I flew in from out-of-town too (no, Deb's family and my Mike did not attend the celebration).  Both my Dad and Dave were completely surprised -- they thought the surprise party was for the other one.
We had a lovely time getting together.

Thanks for looking!

With the background paper.... I recolored the "To The Nines" DSP to Basic Gray and changed the opacity to 50%, so that it was lighter.

Supplies Used: My Digital Studio software, Stampin' Up!
Background paper - To the Nines DSP #9 (recolored Basic Gray and 50% opacity to lighten the paper
Embellishment - Taffeta Ribbon (Basic Black); Piece of Cake (balloons - recolored Basic Black); Candy Cane Lane (presents - recolored Basic Black)
Punch - Flag (filled w/Basic Black); Square (filled w/ To the Nines DSP #10 and Whisper White at 40% opacity)
Stamp Brush Set - Glimmer Kit (chevrons - Sage Shadow)
Font - Pickwick (Basic Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment