Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Rides

 
Still working on our vacation trip to Orlando in May 2012....wow...we have a ton of photos!  That said, I was surprised we had so many with us on the rides.  I wanted to keep the theme going with the flags and such on previous pages (to tie them all together), so I just rotated the flags on the side by grouping them together. <---So easy in My Digital Studio.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Supplies Used - My Digital Studio software, Stampin' Up!
Background Paper - Whisper White
Punch - Square (filled w/Pink Flamingo DSP#1); Flag (filled w/Melon Mambo Dotted Stripe DSP and Coastal Island Dots); Large Photo Corner (filled w/Coastal Island Dots)
Embellishments - Ruffled Ribbon (Island Indigo); Printed Brads (Island Indigo)
Stamp Brush Set - Earth Laughs (Island Indigo and Coastal Cabana)
Font - Aurora (Island Indigo)

No comments:

Post a Comment