Friday, April 4, 2014

CAF Museum

 

I'm working my way through designing our 2012 photobook.... I'm on June! Yay....halfway done.
I had some fun creating these two pages.... We took Mike's parents to the Arizona Wing CAF Museum. CAF - stands for 'Commemorative Air Force'.  My Dad is a veteran of the Air Force, so seeing the planes that he used to work on was neat.

Within my software... it was hard to find elements that went with my theme.  I found two planes: the one in black is from 'All Time Fave' Digital Kit and the gray plane is from the 'World Tour' stamp brush set (I cropped this to only show the plane and not the words).

Thanks for looking!

Supplies Used - My Digital Studio software, Stampin' Up!
Background paper - Textured Cardstock (Midnight Muse)
Embellishments - Spring to Life (wheat -recolored Daffodil Delight); Staples and Stitching (zigzag - Whisper White)
Stamp Brush Sets - All Time Fave (plane - Basic Black); World Tour (plane cropped to show only the plane - Smoky Slate); Notes (curly cue - Smoky Slate)
Punch - Square (filled w/Daffodil Delight)
Font - Arial Block (Whisper White)

No comments:

Post a Comment