Thursday, April 3, 2014

Prayerful Flourish


It's always sad to hear when someone's loved one has passed away.  This one was a bit difficult for me.... as she passed away from pancreatic cancer (the same cancer that took my Mom). 

I cannot take credit for this lovely card.... I found Wanda Pettijohn's card on Pinterest.  Here's her card, on her blog: 
http://www.starlightstamper.com/2013/06/flowering-flourishes-anniversary-card.html

And, I see from her blog, she had inspiration from Deena Boos' card. Here's her card and blog:
Thanks so much ladies for your inspiration and your lovely cards!

Supplies Used: Stampin' Up products
Stamp Sets - Flowering Flourishes, Thoughts and Prayers
Paper - Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink - Staz-on Black
Accessories - stamp-a-ma-jig, ruler (non-SU)


No comments:

Post a Comment