Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Lovely Greetings

 
I saw this Christmas card (on the right) on Pinterest, and fell in love with the colors.  Thanks Cindy for your inspiration!  

On my card (on the left), I did not have Crumb Cake ribbon, so I used Soft Suede for the focal piece and the ribbon.  A bit darker, but I love the results!

Thanks for looking!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Lovely As A Tree, Good Greetings
Paper - Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink - Early Espresso, Versamark
Accessories - Heat Gun, White Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, Big Shot, Northern Flurry TIEF, glue dots, Taffeta Ribbon (Soft Suede)

2 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely beautiful, I love it! Your inspiration peace was certainly such a beautiful starting point too! I love them both; TFS! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you got to see both my card and my inspiration for making it! Thanks so much.... your words always bring a smile to my face! HUGS =)

      Delete