Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Wondrous Garland

When I saw Sharon Cheng's (poster CCC) garland card on SCS (Splitcoaststampers), I thought I'd take it a bit further with placing the garland on a wooden banister.  It reminds me of my parents house and the garland that we have going down the stairs.  Thanks Sharon for your inspiration.

If you'd like to view her card, click here:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2559979?&cat=25548

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Wondrous Wreath, Good Greetings, Hardwood
Paper - Cherry Cobbler, Mellow Moss, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Ink - Cherry Cobbler, Mellow Moss, Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso
Accessories - Wonderful Wreath Framelits, Big Shot

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your creative genius and BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL Card Diane! It's just so incredibly pretty and 'well done!' TFS! Who-haa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Donna! Your comments always make me smile! Hugs to you! =)

      Delete
    2. That's adorable! Very creative mind.

      Ter ;)

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for this great idea! I just got the Wondrous Wreath bundle and can't wait to try the garland!

    ReplyDelete