Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Thanksgiving Feast

I decided to design our Thanksgiving cards using My Digital Studio instead of the traditional way with stamps and paper. I was thrilled when the 'Feast of Thanks' digital kit came out, cuz I LOVE autumn with all it's beautiful colors....and this kit provided many different papers, stamps and embellishments! Yay!

I received my printed card today, and I LOVE how it turned out!

Supplies Used:
Background - Textured Cardstock (Early Espresso)

Embellishments - Feast of Thanks (leaves); Round Button (Early Espresso); Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack (bow - Summer Starfruit)

Stamp Brush Sets - Feast of Thanks (word - Thanksgiving - Crumb Cake); Endless Birthday Wishes (word - Happy - Summer Starfruit)

Punch - Flag (filled w/Feast of Thanks DSP#8)

No comments:

Post a Comment