Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Falls - DGSC120

I created another page for our 2015 Calendar.... with our trip to Snoqualmie Falls.

I used a template I received when I purchased the Festive Blooms embellishments for the My Digital Studio software.  I just changed the papers and the colors to suit my needs.

I incorporated the Splitcoaststampers Digi-Scrap Challenge for September 2014. DGSC120 - Using a Template or a Sketch.  You may view the challenge here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/digital-scrapbooking-tuesdays-f253/dgsc120-template-sketch-challenge-t591568.html#post20741048



Supplies Used:
Background - Textured Cardstock - Very Vanilla
Punch - (filled w/So Saffron DSP, Mellow Moss and Early Espresso DSP); Flag (filled w/ Very Vanilla)
Stamp Brush Set - Love Story (leaves - Mellow Moss)
Embellishments - Baker's Twine (Early Espresso); Staples and Stitching (Whisper White); Soft Blooms (Very Vanilla, So Saffron and Soft Suede recolored Mellow Moss)
Font - Eyes Wide Open (Early Espresso)

No comments:

Post a Comment