Monday, September 1, 2014

Katie's Journal Cover

Several years ago, I had created a few journals for my nieces (now these were journals with traditional covers.... made with gluing on paper and embellishments).  My niece had asked me if I could make her a new journal.  I decided I'd like to utilize the journal option in the My Digital Studio software (Stampin' Up!).

Having to only design the front and back cover.... made it so much easier!  Stampin' Up!'s professional print services do all the rest with creating the journal for you! Yeah!

Supplies Used:
Stamp Brush Set - Modern Medley (dots - Concord Crush)
Embellishments - Soft Blooms (Wisteria Wonder); Festive Blooms (Whisper White); Basic Rhinestones
Punch - Square (filled w/Concord Crush DSP patterns)
Font - Lavanderia (Concord Crush)



I got this lovely journal (soft bound) book in the mail, and was pleased with the Stampin' Up! Professional Print company.  I wanted to create a card to send along to my niece with her new journal, and wanted it to look a bit like her journal cover.

Here's the card:
I believe it goes well with the journal, even though the flowers are different and the stripes are going in the opposite direction! (I just noticed that! lol!)

Supplies Used:
Stamp Sets - Flower Shop, And Many More
Paper - Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant DSP
Ink - Elegant Eggplant
Accessories - Pansy Punch, Stylish Stripes TIEF, Big Shot, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. This is soo pretty but of course, I love the Sweet, complimentary-styled request from your niece! Very sweet; yay Aunt Diane! :) Blessings! :)

    ReplyDelete