Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Summer Banner - SCCSC156


Happy Tuesday Everyone!  I created this card for my niece using the Stampin Connection Card Sketch Challenge (SCCSC156).
I wanted to use the least amount of layers as possible.  So with my Stamp-a-ma-jig in hand, as well as the masking technique... I think I did it!
I stamped the wire background in Soft Suede, then created a mask (on a scrap piece) to cover it.  I, then, took the Summer Silhouette leaves and stamped them in Lucky Limeade, and followed it by stamping the flowers in Calypso Coral.  I then added the taffeta ribbon along the edge of the background and the leaves, so it hid the rough edges of the stamping.  I finished the card by creating the Itty Bitty Banner and attached it using the dimensionals.

Stamp Sets - Summer Silhouettes, Itty Bitty Banners
Paper - Calypso Coral, Natural White
Ink - Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Soft Suede
Accessories - Big Shot, Bitty Banners Framelits, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Taffeta Ribbon (Early Espresso), dimensionals, glue dot


No comments:

Post a Comment