Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Loving Owls

I saw these cute owls on Pinterest (on Julie Arvin's card). I used these cute owls for an anniversary card for my parents (just used different colors for my owls...along with a different layout).

Thanks for looking!

Stamp set - Loving Thoughts
Paper - Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Not Quite Navy, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink - Early Espresso
Accessories - Big Shot, Secret Garden Framelits, Two Step Owl Punch, Circle Punch, Adorning Accents TIEF, Woodgrain TIEF, Ovals Collection Framelits

1 comment:

  1. This is SOOO CUTE!!!! Maybe it will become a WS project?? I was thinking about that punch art bunny hopping into the tree hole (requested by customer) but, this looks easier for a larger group to be able to follow and, is so stinkin' cute! TFS!

    ReplyDelete