Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Say I Love You - MDSM006


Decided to play with the challenge on MDS Monday's blog (MDSM006).  You may view the challenge and see all the pages created with this sketch here: http://mdsmonday.blogspot.com/2013/01/mdsm6-joans-our-host-this-week.html

I was surprised how fast this page came together once I figured out which photos I wanted to use.
I also incorporated the My Digital Studio Challenge into this page "Valentine's Project".

Thanks for stopping by!

Stamp Brush Sets - Decorative Overlays (chevron -Whisper White at 20% opacity), So Typefelt (words -Going Gray, Whisper White), Day in the Life (words - Going Gray, Pretty in Pink)
Background Paper - Real Red
Punch - Heart (filled w/Love Impressions DSP #2)

5 comments:

  1. Awesome take on the sketch; love those hearts! Wonderful page, as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOUR NEW HEADER TOO, LOVE IT! What fun you have designing and playing, woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute idea for a page! I love how you tucked some of the photos behind the hearts! Very cute!! Thanks for joining MDS Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page - and I agree with Heidi - I love how some of the hearts are overlapping your photos. Thanks for playing along with us at MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so sweet! I love, love, love that some of the hearts are peeking over the photo. Thanks for sharing with us at MDS Monday!

    ReplyDelete