Friday, February 8, 2013

Friend Sympathy

In need of another sympathy card this year... I cannot take full credit for the design of this card.... I saw something similar on Pinterest (although, I did use a different saying and flower stamp on the front).
Here is the photo of the card I saw on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/pin/156781630750016422/

I created the focal piece in My Digital Studio and printed it on White cardstock.

Stamp Brush Set - Friends 24-7 (flower - Basic Gray)
Font - Bliss and Regency (Basic Black)

Paper - Basic Black and Whisper White
Accessories - Satin Ribbon (Basic Black), Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots TIEF, dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. This is sooo pretty! You always inspire me with your use of MDS also! As a card-maker mostly, I don't think beyond the stamps on hand to use and you just make everything look so easy and "at your fingertips." How's that for stamp-storage space (not)!! Beautiful Card!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips