Thursday, February 14, 2013

Amazing Father

Remember how I wanted to create "Word Art" for my Father, as I did for my Mom (Seen Here!).
Well, I did it, and boy was it so much faster to do than the first one.  For one, I kept many of the same words. For second, I was able to type the whole word out rather than individual letters! Yay!
Here it is:
I used My Digital Studio software, and printed it on Naturals White cardstock.

Stamp Brush Sets - Autumn Days (leaf - Certainly Celery and twig (Crumb Cake)
Punch - Cog (Bashful Blue)
Paper - Naturals White, Bashful Blue, Soft Suede
Font - Chancellor (Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful... again! Great work! Glad it was a breeze to do this time; grow Diane, grow (well, that's the current theme over on the UStamp with Dawn and Friends; it's in my head, LOL)!! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete