Monday, February 25, 2013

Joys Of - DGSC100

I created this page for the Splitcoaststampers Digi-Scrap Challenge (DGSC100 - Something about You!).  We were challenged to find something you love to do -- just for you!

Well, I love to read! AND, since my hubby purchased the new Kindle PaperWhite for me....this challenge was a no-brainer. hahaha

I don't believe I used any new (to me) techniques on this page, but I did re-color embellishments, and crop embellishments.

Supplies Used:
Background - All Time Fave DSP #8
Embellishments - All Time Fave (quote - recolored Rose Red), Ruffled Ribbon (Island Indigo recolored Rose Red), Metal Script Alpha (title - recolored Rose Red and Early Espresso)  {Non SU}
Stamp Brush Set - All Time Fave (book - Early Espresso, book paper - Whisper White), Bunch of Backgrounds (well worn words - Early Espresso)
Punch - Square (filled w/Textured Cardstock - Crumb Cake)
Font - Freehand 951 (Early Espresso)


1 comment: